11/08/2019

Allow Yourself Forgiveness!


You MUST,  If you expect others to forgive you. 

Life has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have had some ups and downs; in other words "What hasn't killed me; has ingeniously made me stronger"! 

So, for the things that nearly kill us; but don't, is what we have to forgive.

Life can be cruel! It is generally the PEOPLE!Some People can be viciously cruel!
IF WE ALLOW THEM TO BE!  
The People, we cannot manage as easily; but we do not have to allow them to drain our energy either. We have the freedom of choice.
On the other end of the spectrum; we should allow life to BE...
  A GRAND AMUSEMENT! With roller-coasters, boo boo's and fun or slow, steady and boring. So, instead of focusing on the negatives; go for the laughs and good times.

You have to let Go; let God and LIVE!

Forgive yourself now, you might as well enjoy the perks in life; God will forgive you (even if you don't) but it is in your favor.
Life is what you make it; I'm sure you have heard this before; but have you ever just thought about that statement?
Make it something to be proud of. Know that everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes we learn from those said mistakes. I like to think of every day as a learning experience. A memory reference, a life token, as well as, a lesson learned!
 You MUST have faith that God has something very special waiting for you, in order to make up for the times of turmoil that you might have endured.

We have enough to worry about; we don't need to constantly worry about things that we have absolutely NO control over! 
One of those things are past mistakes... we can't take them back, we can only learn from them, and try to never make that same mistake again. It takes courage as the prayer goes:






God Please Grant Me... 
The SERENITY To Accept
The Things I Cannot Change;
The COURAGE To Change, The Things I Can;
And The WISDOM To Know The Difference






Featured Post

Allow Yourself Forgiveness!

You MUST,  If you expect others to forgive you.  Life has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have had some ups and downs; in oth...

Popular Posts

Check This Out

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.