9/04/2023

The Essentials for Mental Health, Start with Faith and Patience!


The Essentials for Mental Health Start with Faith and Patience!

We (as parents) must instill religion and faith early on, as part of acquiring and retaining the healthy and happy minds of our children! 

We as parents take them for preventive shots, and we take our loved ones to the Emergency room for broken bones, but sometimes we neglect their mental health. We also sometimes neglect our own mental health. 


A broken mind needs medical care as well. 

Please; PLEASE PAY ATTENTION...

And DO everything you can possibly do to NOT lose your child/young adult, friend, loved one, or even a foe; to themselves (the taking of their own life)!  [Try to]Get them into counseling before they are teenagers; telling you that they refuse to talk to a "paid set of ears"; as my Tavin put it. Or if you are feeling down; then please talk to someone before you break your loved one's heart to pieces.

Depression is an excruciating, debilitating, and completely real mental condition!

You have to notice the signs and be willing to take the actions needed to get help;
for yourself and/or the person in turmoil! 

Even if they tell you that they are "fine", or "I can handle it myself"; or if the younger children are telling you that they don't feel good and don't know why (no specific pain area). It can actually be a symptom of a mental health issue. 
Our younger children don't really understand their emotions enough sometimes to decipher and inform you exactly what is giving them this unfamiliar yet sad feeling. 
It should also be mentioned that it can also be one of us adults that are feeling confused about the emotions we are feeling. You must be willing to see their point of view. Anger will only worsen the situation.


I feel the wrath of my guilt every day. Wishing I had been able to help my eldest son more. Although he wouldn't seek counseling or medicines, he took some of my advice and showed me he tried. He was so very miserable and determined; obviously now, after the fact. 

 If I can save someone from this kind of pain by sharing mine; then I have achieved something good from "a mother's worst nightmare"! 

One of my Facebook pages, and feel free to join our community.


If you are the one feeling sad and can't seem to get a grip on it; then do whatever it takes to get the help you, and/or your loved ones just might find a need for. Sometimes just telling someone else what is so awful; we feel a little less weight from our issues.


1-800-273-TALK (8255)


Bay-Arenac Behavioral Health Authority 
*EMERGENCY SERVICES: 
911 
NEW *988


For Non-Emergent Services 
Please Call 1-989-846-4573 



If you need an immediate 

voice of reason you can 

call:


988 or 911




God Bless you all, From a Grieving Mother; With tender Peace and Compassion!



1-800-273-TALK (8255) Or 988

Stop Suicide One Stigma At A Time is just one of my Facebook pages.


/>

Featured Post

Allow Yourself Forgiveness!

You MUST,  If you expect others to forgive you.  Life has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have had some ups and downs; in oth...

Popular Posts

Check This Out

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.