9/04/2023

It’s NOT your fault. You cannot control others; and that’s ok.


Whatever you do in life, live it free of guilt. It’s not your fault; what others do and don’t do usually doesn’t really involve you. Meaning that when others do things, they probably are so overwhelmed with stress that they (we) are mainly focused on our own emotions.
Once I stopped overthinking what others think of me, it was such a heavy weight lifted! It takes practice and patience, but anything you want to change- you can!


Featured Post

Allow Yourself Forgiveness!

You MUST,  If you expect others to forgive you.  Life has been a roller coaster ride for me. I have had some ups and downs; in oth...

Popular Posts

Check This Out

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
My personal journey in life includes being an advocate for suicide prevention and awareness surrounding the stigmas.